- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Nov 25, 2013
- [+] More Details
Phone Stick Review
Phone Stick is a Freeware Phone transfer app filed under iphone tools and made available by Softorino for Windows.
The review for Phone Stick has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Phone Stick 1.5.9 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
View your iPhone or iDevice as a discoverable USB drive:
Have an iPhone, iPod or iPad? Phone Stick enables your PC to see your iPhone as a discoverable USB device. With Phone Stick you can transfer music, photos, videos from your device to a PC (Windows). Mount USB Stick volume to store your personal files on iPhone as on a flash stick. If your device is jailbroken - access system root folder and modify .
Phone Stick can transfer files between phone and PC, synchronize phone data, synchronize iPhone and synchronize iPad.Phone Stick features and highlights:
- Upload music, videos, photos, books & ringtones to device
- Transfer media from iOS device to any PC
- Multiple iOS device management
- Access the uploaded media immediately after the transfer
- No need to install iTunes
- Mount iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch as a USB Stick
- AFC2 access, the app can read & write to iOS device real root
- Simplistic Interface (Copy & Paste | Drag & Drop compatible)
Phone Stick is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from iphone tools without restrictions. Phone Stick 1.5.9 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This Phone transfer software is filed under:
- Phone Stick Download
- Freeware iPhone Tools
- Major release: Phone Stick 1.5
Compatibility with this Phone transfer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Softorino.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.